Sconeserver is a modular, object-orientated and extremely versatile network server framework for GNU/Linux and UNIX-like platforms.
Sconeserver is free software, and is released under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence.
Latest code updates
Refactor sconesite ArticleBody ArticleBody is renamed Document, and a lot of the file management has been moved here, allowing XMLArticleBody to be removed and XMLDoc to be simplified. WikiTextArticleBody has been removed along with support for wtx articles while this is being reworked as a Document class. ArticleHeading is renamed Heading for clarity.
Init logger in UnitTester
Fix crash in Provider::provide when there are no providers
ssl: Disable SSLv2 and SSLv3, output cipher name in stream status.
* sconex/TermBuffer: fix some compile warnings due to (un)signed comparisons
* sconex/Process: fix a typo in an assignment
Update Git ignore file
Improve text descriptions for socket endpoints. Use arrows to indicate incoming and outgoing connections.
Use socket timeout during ssl connecting state Set a 1 minute timeout while an ssl connection is being established. Also improve sequence descriptions for ssl streams.
* rss/Feed: use an If-Modified-Since header to avoid refreshing a feed that has not changed
* http/Client: add a set_header() method to allow for customisation of request headers
Add test output to Git ignore file
Fix spelling recieve -> receive throughout; mostly comments, but also a couple of enumerations are affected
Add configure option to enable address sanitizer (for gcc >= 4.8)
Improve http session object security Add session permission system which is writable only by trusted. Move session variables to session.vars, with Session no longer being derived directly froom ScriptMap. SconesiteStream now checks "upload" permission when deciding whether to accept file upload sections.
Add sconectl - a config/control client for sconeserver sconectl is a simple perl script which sends a command to sconeserver via a local config socket, and prints the result. A suitable local socket (/var/run/sconectl.socket) is now created by default in sconeserver.conf. The socket is create with 0700 permissions, so sconectl should only be usable by the superuser.
Allow file mode to be specified on Local sockets
Add some class diagrams for sconex and sconesite
* examples: Attempt to reinstate the functionality of the tuesdayonly example module
* sconex/Module: Refactor load_config_dir() and load_module_dir(), moving the duplicated directory traversal code into a new get_sorted_conf_files() static function