An article represents a piece of textual content for a website, along with its associated metadata.
|link||String||The path part of the article's URL|
|meta||ArgStore object||The article's metadata|
|title||String||The title of the article|
|parent||Article object||The parent article (or NULL if this is the root article)|
|headings||List of Map*||A list of headings within the article (if available)|
|name||String||The article's directory name|
|modtime||Date||Last modification time|
* Note: Headings are returned in a hierarchical list of maps.
- create ( name : String ) [Trusted]
- Create a new sub-article with the specified directory name.
- remove ( name : String ) [Trusted]
- Remove an existing sub-article with the specified directory name.
- update ( file : File ) [Trusted]
- Update this article's text with the file specified.
- get_articles ( sort : String, limit : Int ) : List of Article
- Get immediate sub-articles, sorted using the specified meta-information. A "!" before the meta-information reverses the sort, for example "!time" performs a reverse sort by time (most recent first).
The limit parameter limits the number of articles returned (after sorting).
- get_all_articles ( sort : String, limit : Int ) : List of Article
- As above, except that instead of just immediate sub-articles, all sub-articles are fetched recursively.
- lookup_article ( name : String ) : Article
- Lookup a sub-article by name. A "/" separated path can be given for multiple-level lookups.
- add_file ( file : File ) [Trusted]
- Add a file resource to the article. The file is moved to within the article's directory.
- remove_file ( file : String ) [Trusted]
- Remove a file resource from the article. The file is deleted from disk.
- get_files ( ) : List of File
- Gets a list of file resources associated with this article.
- lookup_meta ( name : String ) : Any
- Performs a recursive lookup for a piece of meta-information. Starting with this article and proceeding to parent article if the meta-information is not found.